Donald Trump is clearly the most polarizing figure in the upcoming 2016
election. Whether you love him or hate him, he’s gathering
massive amounts of media attention.
Though does he have what it takes to not only win the Republican
nomination, but take down Hillary Clinton in 2016?
Conservative think tank The League of Power is conducting a national poll to examine the likelihood and viability of a Trump presidency.
The results of this poll will be shared with major media outlets.
Please take just 20 seconds of your time today to let your voice be heard.
Poll results thus far:
1) Do you think Donald Trump is qualified be the next president of the United States?
Yes (66,351 votes)
No (11,969 votes)
2) How would you rate Donald Trump’s chances of winning the republican nomination?
Very Likely (47,506 votes)
Somewhat likely (27,539 votes)
Somewhat unlikely (5,842 votes)
No chance of winning the nomination (2,316 votes)
3) Do you agree with Donald Trump’s Policy on immigration?
Yes, I support his immigration policy (62,948 votes)
No, I do not support his immigration policy (3,834 votes)
I agree with parts of his immigration policy, but do not fully support it (12,968 votes)
4) Which candidate would you most like to see win the Republican nomination for President?
Donald Trump (48,673 votes)
Jeb Bush (1,087 votes)
Ben Carson (8,353 votes)
Chris Christie (745 votes)
Ted Cruz (13,008 votes)
Carly Fiorina (1,781 votes)
John Kasich (348 votes)
Rand Paul (453 votes)
Mike Huckabee (1,070 votes)
Marco Rubio (1,636 votes)
Other (443 votes)
5) Which Republican candidate do you think has the best chance of beating Hillary Clinton in the general election?
Donald Trump (53,547 votes)
Jeb Bush (956 votes)
Ben Carson (6,981 votes)
Marco Rubio (3,069 votes)
Carly Fiorina (3,474 votes)
Ted Cruz (9,492 votes)
John Kasich (562 votes)
Chris Christie (310 votes)
Mike Huckabee (338 votes)
Rand Paul (360 votes)
None. There isn’t a republican candidate who can take down Hillary Clinton (849 votes)
Other (365 votes)